- 3 days
- Target group
- Personnel working with installation, inspection and selection of equipment in potentially explosive areas.
- Course type
- Classroom and practical exercises
- Knowledge within the Electrical or Automation engineering.
- NOK 11 200,-
Ex Basic Course is a course for electrical installations in potentially explosive areas.
Our goal is to make sure that employees are motivated to work safely and securely.
After completing the course, they will have sufficient knowledge to be able to participate in the installation of Ex-equipment in a safe manner.
The participants' learning objectives are to understand:
- General principles of explosion protection
- Area classification and zone division
- Gas groups and the connection between area and equipment
- Temperature classes and the connection between area and equipment
- The general principles for type of protection and marking
- NEK 420
- IEC / NEK EN 60079-10-1
- IEC / NEK EN 60079-14
- ATEX 94/9/EC
- ATEX 99/92/EC