FSE High and Low voltage OffshoreE-learning
- 5 hours
- Target group
- Everyone working on, or are planning for work to be conducted on, electrical installations.
- Course type
- Norwegian, English,
- NOK 1050,- + mva
FSE High and Low voltage with First aid - not including CPR practice
FSE high and low voltage offshore covers all topics detailed in the FSE-regulation concerning work in and close by high and low voltage installations offshore.
The course and assessment also cover safety philosophy, various injuries caused by electricity and recommended treatment, as well as personal protective equipment.
There should be no more than 12 months between each training
Booking: Send e-mail to email@example.com
- Understand what requirements are set for those who are to work on or by electrical installations.
- Specific requirements set out in the FSE regulation.
- Know which authority governs operations offshore.
- Routines for marking and cordoning off areas.
- Requirements for how to organize the work and ensure relevant competency.
- Safety philosophy.
- Accident statistics related to work on electric installations.
- Understand the general principles of protection type, specific protection and marking.
- Understand the risks related to rescue in live installations, and, in particular in or close to high voltage installations.
- Understand the importance of reporting accidents and incidents.
- First aid in case of accidents. Low voltage and particular safety measures related to high voltage injuries.
- Alarm procedures in case of accidents.
Safety regulations related to the maintenance and operation of electrical installations (FSE)
Order access to e-learning
To order an Online course / e-learning course, send us an e-mail with name, address, e-mail and desired course.
We will book you in as soon as possible and you will then receive an e-mail with a link and codes to start the course.