Ex Maintenance - for groups of 8-15Classroom/workshop
- 3 days
- Target group
- Personnel involved in installation, inspection and selection of equipment in potentially explosive areas.
- Course type
- Classroom and workshop
- Completed Ex Basic Course
- Dette kurset kan vi sette opp for bedrifter eller grupper som ønsker kurset Ex Vedlikehold. Ta kontakt for bestilling
We have Ex Maintenance for groups of 8 - 15
Most choose the Combi Ex Maintenance course which is e-learning + 1 day in the classroom.
It is the same compendium as the 3 day classroom course but presented in a new way.
Combi Ex Maintenance has many dates to choose from.
The participants' learning objectives are to understand:
- General principles for explosion protection
- Area classification and zone division
- Gas groups and the connection between area and equipment
- Temperature classes and the connection between area and equipment
- The general principles for type of protection and marking
- Inspection and maintenance in an explosive environment
- How maintenance work is carried out in an explosive environment
- What the participant can do theirself, and what must be submitted to an authorized workshop
- NEK 420
- IEC / NEK EN 60079-10-1
- IEC / NEK EN 60079-14
- IEC / NEK EN 60079-17
- ATEX 94/9/EC
- ATEX 99/92/EC