Ex Maintenance – RefresherClassroom/workshop
- 1 day
- Target group
- Personell som er involvert i installasjon, inspeksjon og valg av elektrisk utstyr i eksplosjonsfarlige områder.
- Course type
- Alternative 1: Classroom
- Alternative 2: E-learning
- Completed Ex Maintenance Course
- NOK 6 000,-
Ex Maintenance - Refresher Course is a course for electrical installations in potentially explosive areas.
In this course, we repeat the Ex maintenance subject in classroom and go through practical implementation and examples that are useful in everyday life in the workshop. The course is designed for personnel involved in organizing and / or performing: planning, installation, inspection and maintenance of Ex equipment. The course will give the participants a repetition of the topics according to relevant parts of the IEC 60079 standard (NEK EN 60079 standards).
You can complete the update courses in different ways (see course types).
Contact us to get a solution that fits your needs
The participants' learning objectives are to understand:
- Basic Ex philosophy, repetition
- Preparation and installation of electrical equipment in potentially explosive areas
- Inspection and maintenance of electrical equipment in potentially explosive areas
- What kind of maintenance to be done and which maintenance tasks that must be submitted to an authorized workshop
- Practical installation of glands
- Practical use of inspection lists
- NEK EN 60079-standards