Ex Basic - RefresherClassroom
- 1 day
- Target group
- Personnel involved in installation, inspection and selection of equipment in potentially explosive areas.
- Course type
- Alternative 1: Classroom
- Alternative 2: E-learning
- Alternative 3: Combi Course
- Completed Ex Basic Course within the last 5 years.
- NOK 6 000,-
Ex Basic - Update Course is a course for electrical installations in potentially explosive areas.
During the course, we review updates of national and international laws and regulations, as well as recent recommendations. We cover the entire Ex area, with emphasis on areas that need extra attention and repetition, focusing on particularly risk elevated tasks in explosive environments.
You can complete the update courses in different ways (see course types).
Contact us to get a solution that fits your needs
NEWS: We have a new destination for Ex Basic Updateing. Tønsberg. And the dates are the 1. Mars, 29 Mars og 26 April
The participants' learning objectives are to understand:
- General principles for explosion protection
- Area classification and zone division
- Gas groups and the connection between area and equipment
- Temperature classes and the connection between area and equipment
- The general principles for type of protection and marking
- NEK 420
- IEC / NEK EN 60079-10-1
- IEC / NEK EN 60079-14
- ATEX 94/9/EC
- ATEX 99/92/EC