Ex Introduction course for ApprenticesClassroom/workshop
- 3 days
- Target group
- Apprentices who are doing or will do electrical or automation work and other electro tasks in explosive environments.
- Course type
- Classroom and workshop
- Electrical education
- NOK 7 500,-
Ex introduction course for Apprentices is a course for electrical installations in potentially explosive areas.
The aim of the course is to give the apprentice an introduction to explosive environments, and how different principles prevent explosions in these areas.
Particular emphasis is placed on understanding risks, collegial responsibility and expectations. Regulatory importance and understanding of consequences ensure the apprentices and their employers the best possible adaptation to a responsible profession.
3 days (2 days theory and 1 day at the workshop)
The participants' learning objectives are to get an introduction to:
- General principles for explosion protection
- Area classification and zone division
- Gas groups and the connection between area and equipment
- Temperature classes and the connection between area and equipment
- The general principles for type of protection and marking
- Participants conduct practical training in cable glands and terminations, as well as common tools
- NEK 420
- IEC / NEK EN 60079-10-1
- IEC / NEK EN 60079-14
- ATEX 94/9/EC
- ATEX 99/92/EC