First aid for electric personnelClassroom/workshop
- 3 hours
- Target group
- Personnel who are working or planning work in or near electrical installations
- Course type
- Classroom and practical exercises
- NOK 1 800,-
This is a first aid course for anyone working with electrical installations and facilities.
Here we review the requirements that are set for the necessary competence within first aid. Special focus on hazards and life support in case of damage caused by work on electrical installations. The course has a practical approach.
The participants' learning objectives
- What is life-saving first aid?
- Patient Examination
- Foreign element in airways
- Free airways
- Cardiac pulmonary resuscitation
- Safe rescue
- Electrical damage
- Workplace safety
- NEK 420
- NEK EN 60079-10-1
- NEK EN 60079-14
- NEK EN 60079-17
- FUSEX/ATEX 94/9/EC
- FHOSEX/ATEX 99/92/EC