FSE Low voltageClassroom
- 3 hours
- Target group
- Personnel who are working or planning work in or near electrical installations. Must be repeated every 12moths.
- Course type
- Classroom (theory)
- Electrical education/understanding
- Etter avtale
FSE low voltage with first aid covers the competence requirements set in the FSE regulations.
The course is an introduction to relevant legislation and special rules that apply offshore. In addition, we review safety philosophy, types of damage caused by electricity and treatment. Also how proper personal protective equipment is treated.
The participants' learning objectives:
- Understand the requirements set for those who are to work in or at electrical installations.
- Review of specific requirements set by FSE
- Know which government agencies has the authority offshore
- Routines for marking and delimiting areas.
- Requirements for organizing work and competence requirements
- Safety Philosophy
- Statistics and examples of accidents related to electrical work
- Understanding the general principles of type of protection and marking
- Understand the risks related to rescues in live plants
- Understand the importance of reporting accidents and near-accidents