PTIL – IEC 61892 seriesClassroom
- 3 days
- Target group
- Electricians, automation technicians, engineers and other personnel who is working on or designing electrical installations offshore.
- Course type
- Classroom (theory)
- Knowledge within the Electrical or Automation engineering
- NOK 11 200,-
This PTIL IEC 61892 course is designed for personnel who work with design, engineering, planning, installation and / or maintenance of electrical installations offshore. The purpose is to ensure a high level of safety on installations and equipment offshore, to have the lowest possible risk of injuring people and equipment, as well as having the highest possible operating safety.
The participants' learning objectives:
- Simple overview and explanation of committees / regulations / standards and how they are connected.
- Presentation of regulations and standards: PTIL 5 HMS, Nek 410 (IEC 60092), Nek 420 (IEC 60079), ATEX directives with standards, Norsok series.
- History and structure in IEC 61892 series, operating areas and function.
- Through an imagined / illustrated electrical installation with focus on practicality, we will go through the main elements of:
- IEC 61892-1 - General requirements and conditions
- IEC 61892-2 - System design
- IEC 61892-3 - Equipment
- IEC 61892-4 - Cable
- IEC 61892-6 – Installation
- IEC 61892-7 - Additional requirements for installation in the Ex area
- Candidates will be equipped with tools to navigate the IEC 61892 series
- PTIL – IEC 61892 serien, Offshore