Combi Ex MaintenanceCombi
- 1 day + 5 hours
- Target group
- Personnel involved in installation, inspection and selection of equipment in potentially explosive areas.
- Course type
- Combi course (e-learning and classroom/workshop)
- Should have completed Ex Basic Course and some experience with Ex areas
- NOK 11200 + mva
Ex maintenance classroom and e-learning
This course combines self-study with e-learning, while gathering in the classroom and going through practical implementation and examples that are useful in everyday life. The course is designed for personnel involved in organizing and/or carrying out: planning, installation, inspection and maintenance of Ex equipment. The course package will give the participants an introduction and repetition of these topics in accordance with relevant parts of the IEC 60079 standard (NEK EN 60079 standards).
- Ex Module 1 - Ex-basic repetition and testing
- Ex Module 2 - Electrical installation in Ex area
- Ex Module 3 - Electrical Exi installation
- Ex Module 4 - Cables, cable glands and IP degree in Ex areas
- Ex Module 5 - Inspection and maintenance in Ex-areas
+ 1 day classroom course with theory test
E-Learning course, 5 modules + 1 day classroom course with course exam.