Ex Maintenance Refresher/UpdateE-Learning
- 5 hours
- Target group
- Personnel involved in the installation, inspection and selection of equipment in explosive areas. Electrical, automation and other personnel working in or designing electrical installations in explosive areas.
- Course type
- Norwegian, English,
- NOK 6000,- + mva
This course is made for personnel who organize or perform: planning, installation, inspection and maintenance of Ex equipment.
The course give an introduction and repetition in different subjects treated in the IEC 60079 Standard (NEK EN 60079).
The course duration is 5 hours and is valid for 5 years
The course can also be taken as a refresher course for Ex maintenance
- Fundamental Ex philosophy, refresher
- Preparing and installing electrical equipment in hazardous areas
- Inspection and maintenance of electrical equipment in Ex areas
- Understand what maintenance tasks can be done locally, and what must be performed by an authorized workshop
- Give candidates for CompEx certification a solid background for the theoretical assessment
- NEK EN 60079-11
- NEK EN 60079-14
- NEK EN 60079-25
- IEC 60079-11
- IEC 60079-14
- IEC 60079-25
Order access to e-learning
To order an Online course / e-learning course, send us an e-mail with name, address, e-mail and desired course.
We will book you in as soon as possible and you will then receive an e-mail with a link and codes to start the course.