NEK 405-2-3 DisposalNEK 405-2-3 Technical condition assessment of electrical installations in homes upon disposal.
- 2 days
- Target group
- Electrical inspectors, inspectors at an expert company or DLE, Installers, consulting engineers, case managers, electricians
- Course type
- Classroom and digital
- 9700 kr pr kandidat. Ved gruppe-bestilling avtales pris
NEK 405-2-3 Technical condition assessment of electrical installations in housing (year-round and holiday homes) upon disposal
The purpose of the technical condition assessment is to inform the buyer about the condition of the electrical system, including dangers, and what it will cost to bring the electrical system into regulatory compliance. An assessment must also be made of the installation parts that have a short remaining life, as well as an assessment of the installation's capacities.
NEK EN 405-2-3 is made from NK219. It is a national standard that is part of the standard series NEK 405 Competence for control companies and personnel.
The course is exam-oriented for those who wish to become certified.
The purpose of the standard is to facilitate the preparation of high-quality condition reports in order to obtain a reassuring basis of information before a home purchase, related to the electrical installation. Something that can reduce the level of conflict in housing sales.
Electrical inspectors, inspectors at an expert company or DLE, Installers, consulting engineers, case managers, electricians
Agenda for the course:
- What is NEK405-2-3
- Regulations to the Disposal Act §2-18
- The mandate for the control
- Burden of proof
- Scope of the control and level of analysis
- Set reference level
- New installation, expansion and change, what applies
- Date marking on electrical equipment
- Electrotechnical deviations, review of the safety requirements in FEL, what is an electrotechnical deviation
- Regulatory amendments FEB-88 to NEK400:2022
- Condition assessment according to NS3424 – assess the plant's lifetime.
- Assess the plant's capacities, suitable for intended use
- Calculation, template-based pricing of improvements
- Requirements for documentation FEL §12
- What is verification of an existing installation
- What should be included in our report, to the client
The course is held over 2 days. Day 1 from 09.00-17.00 and day 2 from 09.00-16.00. Courses are held both in classrooms and digitally (Teams).
The exam will be carried out later by agreement with DNV/NEMKO.
To be able to take the exam and be certified in accordance with NEK 405 2-3 Technical condition assessment of electrical installations in homes (year-round and holiday homes) upon disposal, a professional certificate with relevant practice is required. The person concerned must be associated with a certified control company that meets the requirements of NEK405-4
The course provides a good competence base for completing the certification exam.
The exam lasts 4 hours and consists of 2 case assignments with a total of 20 questions, and multiple choice assignments, 20 questions.
Aids for certification:
Aids that are used in a normal working day can be used during the exam. It is recommended to bring regulations and standards, digital documents are also permitted. (Not Google)
After the course, the exam is taken with Nemko or DNV via Teams, or at one of the libraries they collaborate with. The desired day and time for the exam is agreed in more detail with the certification body and stated in the application form. It is recommended to use a few days after the course for preparation before taking the exam.
Application forms and more information about the various certification schemes at DNV and Nemko can be found under these links:
Course instructor: Jørn Erik Andersen