Finn ut mer om hvordan vi bruker informasjonskapsler (cookies) for å gi deg en bedre brukeropplevelse.
FSE Høy – og lavspenningE-læring
- 5 timer
- Norsk, Engelsk,
FSE high and low voltage offshore covers all topics detailed in the FSE-regulation concerning work in and close by high and low voltage installations offshore.
- Understand what requirements are set for those whom are to work on or by electrical installations.
- Specific requirements set out in the FSE regulation.
- Know which authority governs operations offshore.
- Routines for marking and cordoning off areas.
- Requirements for how to organize the work and relevant competency.
- Safety philosophy
- Accident statistics related to work on electric installations.
- Understand the general principles of protection, type specific protection and marking.
- Understand the risks related to rescue in live installations, and in particular in or close to high voltage installations.
- Understand the importance of reporting accidents and incidents.
- First aid in case of accidents. Low voltage and particular safety measures related to high voltage injuries.
- Alarm procedures in case of accidents.
Everyone working on, or are planning for work to be conducted on, electrical installations.
The training must be repeated every year.
Bestilling: Send e-post til email@example.com
Bestill e-læring kurs
For bestilling av Nettkurs/e-læring kurs, send oss en e-post med navn, adresse, e-post og ønsket kurs.
Vi booker deg inn så snart som mulig og du vil da få en e-post med link og koder for å starte kurset.